Stories from our lives provide insights into our past and present. They highlight our heritage; our experiences, places we have seen, people we have met, foods we have eaten, stories our parents have told us etc. Our personal stories are an essential part of our identity. Therefore, it is important that these stories be written and preserved. Let's try to document our personal history by answering these 20 questions.
1. Write about your name. Who named you? Where does it come from? What does it mean?
2. When and where were you born?
3. Share one detail about your Mother that you would like others to know.
4. Share one detail about your Father that you would like others to know.
5. What would you like to share about your siblings?
6. Where did you grow up? Tell us about this place?
7. What was your favorite game as a child?
8. What is the most important world event in your memory?
9. What is your earliest memory?
10. What is your favorite food? Is there a special memory associated with it?
11. What is your favorite subject in school?
12. What is your favorite animal?
13. What is your favorite mode of transport?
14. What is your favorite joke or riddle?
15. What is your favorite song and why?
16. What is your favorite cartoon or movie?
17. Do you like video games? Why/Why not?
18. What is the most fascinating place you have ever visited?
19. What would you like to be when you grow up?
20. Name one thing about these present times that you do not ever want to forget.